Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

WIP Chaos Knights (just the horses though)


Hi Guys, Just thought I might post up something I'm working on for a commission.

Its still WIP as I'm still waiting on my order of some of the new paints (like their substitute for devlin mud or the texture paint blackfire earth). I have got this far on about 5 knight horses so far but I cant photograph them as there still stuck to my production sticks and its a pain to photograph them while still stuck to them (and hard to production line paint while there not) and I have done some progress on warriors as well but I haven't taken pictures for the same reason.

Anyway enough about my rambling, enjoy the pictures!









Hope you like them,
Thanks,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment