Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Thursday 30 August 2012

Lizardmen again, High elves, and a new website


Hi Guys,
Still here and I've been getting on with stuff, mainly commissions and getting ready for school again.

First things first:

My website's URL has changed somewhat, as I needed to update the domain I decided to take on board a bit of advice given to me by 40k radio (I got a shout out from them in early December) to shorten the name up so its more memorable. its now just www.darkartisan.co.uk.

Note: After my blogspot problems had cleared I edited this post to include all the pictures.

Secondly:

Lizards! So many Lizards!

I've finished painting lizardmen (and the beastmen minotaur), Heres the pics!




























































Finally:

High elves.

Only got 15 models done so far but thats what the army's scheme will be.

Enjoy!











I'm trying a new way to shade white, using Drakenhof Nightshade, Not quite sure if I like how its doing though.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Dark artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment