Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Friday 6 April 2012

Charge of a Thousand (or 10) Hooves


Hi guys, been working on the chaos knights. Whilst there not completed thanks to agrax earthshade not being here yet, I have glued the riders to their horses. They will be completed by tomorrow as the texture paint, agrax and a few other colours that I need anyway.

Anyway theres 10 in total, 5 with lances, 5 with ensorcelled weapons, enjoy!






















In other News I'm also selling a chaos sorcerer from Games day 2010, probably going to go for cheap, heres a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180855272087?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949
(Note: I should point out this isnt a model from the commission! lol)


Anyway, Comments, Critisisms, please stick them in the comments below.
Thanks,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment