Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Sunday 7 August 2011

New Ogre Kingdoms


Hi Guys, just thought  I might show you all these new releases. Although they have been On Faeit 212 (thanks naftka) for a very long time, this is 1 of the reasons I want to start Ogres, but its not the only 1. They fit too many criteria not to at least try them on the battlefield.

Anyway, here are the pics, I labelled them with what I think they may be.

an Ogre Tyrant on a stonebull.

a Stonebull used for another Ogre Tyrant


Rhinox Cavalry (I can see these being used by some as the dreaded space wolves thunderwolf cavalry)


New Ogre Scraplauncher

Iron Blaster iong a cannon of the sky titan, a mobile cannon for taking down big monsters no doubt.

Some from of Ogre War mammouth (possibly both the war mammouth and the stonebull are made from a hybrid kit)

Anyway, these are my predictions. Got any more predictions on units or you have the stats for these monsters, Stick a comment below

Thanks
Dark Artisan.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment