Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Question Day: Who's going to Games Day?


Hi Guys. Question Day today. So I'm asking a question that I want to know.

I'm going to be at games day. No question About it. I went last year for the first time and I absolutely loved it (even If I had to spend an hour in he Forge world sales stand to get my mates stuff). This year I'm probably going to take Dark Eldar. I'll also get some business cards to promote my painting on demand service. On top of everything else, I plan on bagging as much free bitz as I humanly can from the Conversion Contest (that was brilliant, after the comp they throw the Sprue down and everybody just takes what they want, your not supposed to take whole frames but people did...) and enter the Golden Daemon with my Diorama I have dubbed "Fear of Rats". More on that soon.

So, is anybody else going to go Games Day? if so, what are you planning to do while your there?

1 comment:

  1. I AM! It'll be my first, I'm a Games Day virgin =p

    ReplyDelete