Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Monday 18 July 2011

Some of my Models; A Bit of Tomb Kings; Week list; News about my Buisness!


Hi guys, Dark Artisan here. I have decided to do 2 things today, firstly, Show off a few of my Tomb kings models and show my weekly list. Lets start off with the Weekly list:


  • Monday: Free Slot (I'll talk about anything then (models, rumours, armies and stuff))
  • Tuesday: Tacticia Day.
  • Wednesday: Question Day:
  • Thursday: Review (armies, unit listings, fluff, models etc)
  • Friday: Free Slot
  • Saturday: Free Slot
  • Sunday: Free Slot


Now Ill go onto show some pictures of Tomb Kings, the Liche Priest you may have seen but Ill show you again.

Liche Priest:


Tomb King:


I have some news about my Painting on demand, I'm currently trying to set up my own independent website for Dark Artisan Painting. And also I now have 3 ebay sales for a Liche Priest, a Tomb King with Great Weapon and a 10 man unit of Kabalite warriors / Wyches!

Heres the links for the sales:

Liche Priest: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180696660582&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1102wt_1139

Tomb King With Great Weapon: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180697254791&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1102wt_1139

10 man unit of Kabalite Warriors / Wyches (paired for ease): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180697383975&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_622wt_1139

Thats all the news guys, Thank you and goodnight!
Dark Artisan.

1 comment:

  1. In this Blog there are so many things about painting Business which is very Interesting to read it. I like to read about your business news. I am sure that people will get Inspiration from your post. Nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete