Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to the dark depths of Comorragh, I am here at your will to paint your models.

Saturday 17 September 2011

First Commission Job! Stupid Paypal...

Hi Guys, Guess who got their first large scale commission. Thats Right! The Dark Artisan has got a customer. First up is Dark Elves, in a purple and gold scheme. I have to paint up 32 dark elf warriors, 20 corsairs and 20 witch elves, and I get about £70!

However, I did this through ebay. The Money was paid into my account, and now ebays holding all the money until I post the models. Which I cant do until I get access to the money to buy the models to send off. I'm in a total rut. So, now what?

I had an idea for sending an e-voucher so that I get the money to buy the models and then I can send the army to them. But Right now I cant contact the seller. The Whole operation is in paradox right now.

But Anyway, I'm happy I've got my first commission job, with this I should be able to advertise myself better and then go onto be better known.

Any clues what I should d to bypass my paypal troubles why not stick a comment below?
Dark Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment